It will be a year since his passing on January 10th, 2016, though the legacy of David Bowie will live on forever. While the tributes have been going on for years, to celebrate the longstanding impression his timeless music has provided, this year has certainly been the year of Bowie. To memorialize the one year anniversary of his death, his closest collaborators will join forces for a tribute show on January 10th at Terminal 5 in New York City.This will be a show from the heart, featuring Mike Garson, Adrian Belew, Earl Slick, Gail Ann Dorsey, Sterling Campbell, and more for “a very special David Bowie concert with Bowie people playing Bowie music Bowie style.” The press release adds, “Individually these former Bowie band members performed, wrote and recorded together with David through several decades including the 1973’s Ziggy Stardust tour, the Diamond Dogs tour, Isolar II (Heroes) tour, to the hugely successful Serious Moonlight tour, the Sound And Vision greatest hits tour to Glastonbury 2000, Heathen, his final A Reality Tour and many of them appeared on Bowie’s triumphant comeback album, The Next Day.” Tickets go on-sale Friday, December 9th at 12PM local time.
Loading… Ronaldinho and Assis were initially detained after producing the fake documents having travelled to Paraguay to take part in a number of promotional events. They spent 32 days in the maximum-security Agrupacion Especializada prison after being arrested at the Resort Yacht and Golf Club Paraguay. Ronaldinho said during a televised interview in late April that he and his brother have not realised their passports were not legal at the time. read also:Ronaldinho set to be granted freedom from house arrest He told Paraguayan network ABC Color: “We were totally surprised to learn that the documents were not legal. Since then our intention has been to collaborate with the justice system to clarify the facts. “From that moment until today, we have explained everything and facilitated everything that has been requested of us. “It was a hard blow, I never imagined that I would go through such a situation. All my life I have sought to reach the highest professional level and bring joy to people with my football.” Videos of Ronaldinho taking part in a series of prison football matches went viral at the time, but friends and family spoke of the toll the experience had taken on the 40-year-old. “Ronaldinho is not happy at all,” former Paraguay international Nelson Cuevas told CNN Radio in March after visiting his friend in prison. “What distinguishes him is his smile, his good energy, his way of being but today, due to the situation he is going through, that smile is lost because he is in prison which is a place he is not accustomed to.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Ronaldinho is free to return home to Brazil after five months of living under house arrest in Paraguay with his brother, Roberto Assis. The pair were arrested in Paraguay in early March after using false passports to enter the country. In April, they were released from prison after lawyers posted a $1.6 million (£1.3m) bail on their behalf, and they were placed under house arrest in a hotel in Asuncion to await trial. The pair had faced up to five years behind bars if convicted. Both brothers have pleaded guilty to entering the country with fake passports as part of the agreement. Ronaldinho has paid a fine of $90,000, while Assis has been fined $110,000. While Assis will now have a criminal record in Paraguay, Ronaldinho will not. Assis is not permitted to leave Brazil for two years, and must periodically present himself to Brazilian authorities in Rio de Janeiro during that 24-month span. The former Barcelona, AC Milan and PSG star is now free to return to Brazil and reports claim that he can leave at any time if he makes officials aware of how long he will be out of the country. Promoted ContentCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way10 Asian Actresses Of Irresistible BeautyHere Are The Top 10 Tiniest Mobile Phones On The Planet!The Story Of The Small Italy Windows In The Walls Is Rather GrimTop 7 Best Car Manufacturers Of All TimeFans Don’t Know What She Looks Like NowBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeTop 10 Enemies Turned Friends In TV9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A TattooWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?Playing Games For Hours Can Do This To Your Body10 Risky Jobs Some Women Do
Dungloe Fire Station has raised a massive €7,760 for Donegal Hospice following their annual car wash last Saturday.Martin O’Donnell told Donegal Daily that this was the biggest sum ever raised during their annual car wash due to the generosity of the community and the large amount of people who came to Dungloe to attend the Mary from Dungloe festival.“We would like to thank all who helped out and donated, it was a great day for us because of the Mary from Dungloe festival which had attracted large numbers of people which helped us raise so much money. “This is the largest we at Dungloe Fire Station have raised over the years on the car wash day and we are proud to have all the help and support from the community.”Dungloe Fire Station raise over €7,500 for Donegal Hospice was last modified: August 9th, 2017 by Elaine McCalligShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window) Tags:charitydonegal hospicedungloe fire station