Record Store Day is fast approaching, giving independent record stores nationwide a chance to share some exclusive and limited edition releases to fans everywhere. With RSD set for April 16th, the organizers have shared the complete list of vinyl available for the musical holiday.The full list, which can be seen here, includes a number of intriguing options. As previously reported, Phish’s Hoist album will be featured as a “First Release” on RSD, though it will be available everywhere just one week later. A four-LP box set of the Grateful Dead’s live performance at the Passaic, NJ Capitol Theatre on 4/25/77 is an exclusive release for RSD, as are a number of David Bowie albums.Releases from The Doors, Bob Dylan, Miles Davis, Flaming Lips, Fleetwood Mac, Florence + The Machine, Jethro Tull, Rich Robinson, Sex Pistols, Talking Heads, The Weeknd, Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Warren Zevon, Willie Nelson, Man Man, John Frusciante, Frank Zappa, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, Sublime, Ramones and SO MANY MORE are all featured on the list.Be sure to head to your local record store on the 16th of April for this one-of-a-kind release day.
Malaka regency in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) is among those areas that have been relative successful in promoting the government’s “3M” health protocols comprising wearing masks, washing hands with soap and maintaining physical distancing.In a video uploaded on Monday to the YouTube channel of the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB), BNPB Indonesia, journalist Frans Pati Herin of Kompas said that he had seen people following the health protocols, even in remote areas.During his visit to Manuela village, located 256 kilometers from the NTT capital of Kupang, he encountered a woman in her 60s who wore a mask while she was out walking alone. Frans recounted that the woman said that she always wore a mask whenever she went outside, and told him that she had learned about COVID-19 and the 3M protocols from the local administration and her local church.The head of the Malaka Disaster Mitigation Agency (BPBD Malaka), Gabriel Seran, said the agency had been collaborating with various organizations, including religious communities, to educate the public about the coronavirus since the beginning of the Indonesian outbreak in early March.Gabriel said that the local administration had asked for the agency’s help in curbing the spread of COVID-19 in the regency, which prompted the Malaka BPBD to from its COVID-19 task force. The task force then invited all relevant parties, such as government agencies, religious communities and the military, to contribute to raising public awareness about COVID-19.Read also: Public must help curb virus falsehoods: Task force Editor’s note: This article is part of a public campaign by the COVID-19 task force to raise people’s awareness about the pandemic.Topics : #wearmask #mothermessage #keepyourdistance #avoidcrowd #usesoap #socialdistance #washyourhand #covid19taskforce “The ability to fight COVID-19 is in the hands of the people,” he said, stressing that the task force tried to disseminate correct and accurate information about the virus and the disease at all administrative levels, from villages to districts and on up to the regency level.“We also asked religious leaders [to inform their congregation] at religious forums,” he added.Father Edmundus Sako of the Malaka diaconate said that the Catholic Church was adhering to the government’s health and safety protocols. He added that the church was also working with other institutions to teach the people of Malaka about COVID-19.“As the deacon of and the head of the FKUB in Malaka, I always discuss this matter with [other members],” he said, referring to the Religious Communication Forum.Malaka regency in East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) is among those areas that have been relative successful in promoting the government’s “3M” health protocols. (JP/Swi Handono)Despite the surge in COVID-19 cases around the globe, a survey by Statistics Indonesia (BPS) has found that 17 percent of Indonesians believe it “impossible” that they would contract the disease.“It is a huge number,” national COVID-19 task force chief Doni Monardo said during a virtual event on Friday. He said that given the country’s population of 270 million, this meant that 44.9 million people believed they would not be infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the disease.Doni stressed that the lack of public awareness was a contributing factor to the continuing spread of the disease in the country.“There are still many people who have yet to receive [complete] information about COVID-19,” he said. (jes)
Unhappy Lionel Messi missed FC Barcelona’s first training session of the new season on Monday.This has come days after his shock announcement that he wants to leave the only club he has played for professionally. Messi’s failure to show up for the session, the first under new FC Barcelona coach Ronald Koeman, was widely expected.The 33-year-old Argentine also failed to show up for a pre-season medical on Sunday.Reuters television footage showed players arriving for the session which began at 1730 local time (1530 GMT) and Messi did not appear.The six-times world player of the year insists he has a clause in his contract that allows him to leave on a free transfer.This is a claim disputed by FC Barcelona and La Liga. Messi’s lawyers plan to invoke a clause in his four-year contract, signed in 2017, which would have allowed the forward to leave the club for free if he had requested it by June 10.They will argue that that date — nominally the end of the season — is now irrelevant after the coronavirus pandemic forced an extension of the La Liga season deep into August.However, La Liga said on Sunday that the only way a club can sign the Argentine forward is if he triggers a release clause of 700 million euros ($836 million).Messi’s decision came after FC Barcelona failed to win any silverware last season, which finished with a humiliating 8-2 defeat to Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League quarter-finals.Supporters who waited outside the training ground on Monday were split over Messi’s decision. “I really want Messi to stay,” Brazilian Fabio Alfredo Suarez told Reuters. “Messi lives in my heart — it’s a pity that he leaves, I wanted him to leave through the front door of the club.”Spaniard Ivan Antolin Beltran remembered that Barca had helped Messi through the earlier stages of his career.“After all that Barca has given to Messi throughout his career, which started here as a child… they paid him for all his medicines and everything … I think his way of behaving is a bit incorrect,” he said.Reuters/NAN.RelatedPosts Vidal lands in Milan to complete move from Barca to Inter Barca president Bartomeu says he won’t go to war anymore with Messi Messi wins court case against cycling company over logo Tags: FC BarcelonaMessiPre-season training