a, CN domain name transactions involving the interpretation of the terms
1 domain name registration authority: China Internet Network Information Center, the top-level domain name system operation, maintenance and management.
2 domain name trading management agencies: refers to the Chinese Internet Network Information Center, which is responsible for operation and management of the domain name trading system, maintaining the domain name transaction authentication central database, domain name trading service agencies to provide domain name trading service;
3 domain name trading services: is the domain name registration authority certification in the domain name trading service agencies;
4 domain name registration services: refers to the admissibility of domain name registration application, the domain name to complete the domain name registration system in the country’s top institutions.
5 domain name Trader: a person who makes a domain name transaction in accordance with these rules, including the seller and the buyer.
6 domain name transaction status query:
(1) can not be traded: in this state, the domain name can not be traded, the default domain name or domain name registration is completed after the state;
(2) normal: when the seller through the China Internet Network Information Center to set up the domain name for the transaction, the domain name status changed to "normal", in this state can be domain name transactions;
(3) transactions waiting for verification: domain name trading service providers to confirm the seller to provide information, log on to the China Internet Network Information Center website to confirm the transaction, the domain name status changed to "transaction waiting for verification";
(4) transactions in progress: the seller through the Email and domain name password to confirm the transaction, after verification, the domain name from the transaction waiting for verification to switch to the transaction, when the domain name is locked.
(5) transaction confirmation: the buyer, the seller and the transaction service agency to sign the transaction agreement between the three parties, the transaction service agencies to confirm the completion of the transaction, the status of the domain name from the transaction in the transaction confirmation".
7 domain name password: that is, domain name management password, domain name registration is automatically generated domain name password, the seller can contact the registration service agencies to ask for. This password with the domain name transfer password
8 domain name transfer: domain name registration services in the domain name verification code after the domain name transfer operation.
two, domain name transaction seller process
1 the seller through the domain name and domain name password to the China Internet Network Information Center website domain name status change, the domain name from the "non tradable" to "normal", the domain name can be traded. Domain name query: http://s.trade.cnnic.cn/query/
2 the seller chooses the domain name transaction management agency, the China Internet Network Information Center, to verify the domain name transaction service organization.
3 the seller may pass the transaction service